From: Paul Hutchings [mailto:paul.hutchi...@mira.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 9:56 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Most manageable and useable corporate smartphone?

I'm asking both lists as I guess Exchange compatibility is just as important as
general management.

So, which smartphones would you choose assuming things like mobile network
coverage weren't an issue.

I've no direct experience of Blackberry, I have (sadly!) too much Nokia
experience, and iPhones seem to more or less just work with Exchange but as
with Nokia's I'm not aware of any way I as an IT person can sit at my desk,
specify an action/policy or "something" that should apply to all our phones and
hit a big button that says "make it so" - I believe Blackberry can do this?

I'm not really asking for a breakdown of everything each does as I can get that
from the respective websites, but I think you know where I'm coming at this
from once you have a few dozen devices.

Thanks.
MIRA Ltd

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England
Registered in England and Wales No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the
intended recipient.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and
notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.  You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.

or send an email to