From: Carl Houseman [mailto:c.house...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 11:58 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook 2000 issue

Why are "blank" e-mails in the Outbox?  Are they being created
spontaneously?
Is this something that can be fixed by user instruction to "don't do that"?

Is there Exchange 2003 in the mix?   A Exchange 2003 CAL licenses you for OL
2003.

Otherwise make sure you have the latest Office 2000 SP and any hotfixes that
you can find (Slipstick.com good source for figuring out what's out there).

Carl