>From the TechNet Subscriptions page:

Software is licensed for evaluation purposes only-not for use in production
environments.

Webster

From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sam.ca...@rollouts.com]
Subject: RE: Windows ISO differences?

Can those (TechNet and MSDN ) ever be put into production?

Or does it not matter if you have a license and a key?

From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]

The first one is what I see on the ISOs I download from TechNet and MSDN.

Webster

From: Sam Cayze [mailto:sam.ca...@rollouts.com]
Subject: Windows ISO differences?

Anyone able to decipher the difference in this?  Is there a format to which
is from TechNet and which is From eOpen?

en_windows_server_2008_r2_standard_enterprise_datacenter_web_x64_dvd_x15-503
65.iso 2.79 GB (2,996,783,104 bytes)

SW_DVD5_Windows_Svr_DC_EE_SE_Web_2008R2_64-bit_English_X15-59754.ISO 2.79 GB
(2,996,799,488 bytes)

I downloaded both at one time, wondering which one I should move to my ESX
host for ISOs.  And it would be nice in the future to know the nomenclature
to any naming (if any).