Make sure you do the checkbox for /s or /e for the subdirectories.

From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 11:34 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Robocopy

First, I never move, I always copy then delete the original.  (yeah, I
know, hindsight and all)

Second, it's been a looong time since I used this, but it seems that
there were some checkbox options for subdirectories somewhere.  I'll
poke around and see if I can find my installation of it and provide more
details.

-Paul