$WORK uses Zebra printers with Seagull Software's Bartender software,
mostly for serializing parts, but for some other things as well.

Seems to work well, but I have a project ahead of me at some point to
get it upgraded from a roughly 10 year old version to something
current, especially since it's running on a virtualized Win2k Pro box
with a parallel port dongle on an ESX3.5 box....

Kurt