It did, thanks. Someone rebooted the SQL cluster just before I came in this
morning so I was swamped with "unable to connect to datastore" messages, but
it was a red herring, thankfully!

On 19 October 2010 11:18, Webster <carlwebs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did it work?
>

> Webster
>

> *From:* James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
> *Subject:* Re: Moving Citrix MPS 4 IMA database to different partition
>

> Excellent, thanks for the confirmation guys. I thought as much but as I am
> the new guy I thought it best to double-check.
>
> Cheers,
>
> On 18 October 2010 14:44, Carl Webster <carlwebs...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As long as nothing changes from a DSN perspective then you should be fine
> (Do I hear an echo in here?).
>

> The DSN wants to know the name of the SQL Server, the name of the database
> and the login creds.  It doesn't, or shouldn't, care about which SQL
> Instance or Partition the data store is located.
>

> Webster

> To manage subscriptions click here:

"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able
rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such
a question."