From: Carl Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:11 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Powershell vs VBScript going forward

My personal opiion is to run away from VBScript and move to PowerShell.  In my
world, Citrix is moving to PowerShell for all management.  XenDesktop 5 is
based on PowerShell.  XenApp 6 can be managed via PowerShell (and Group
Policy).  I bought the two PowerShell 2.0 books that MBS recommended and now
just need to find the time to get started with PS2.0.

Webster
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Don Kuhlman