* Take new ITIC/GFI Survey - win a free iPad or iPod!

We'd like to invite you to participate in the latest joint ITIC/GFI survey
on Global Server Hardware and Server OS Reliability. It should only take
a few minutes of your time to answer the multiple choice questions and
one essay question. This survey polls organizations on their experience
with the reliability, uptime and patch management experiences associated
with the major server operating systems and server hardware platforms.
All responses will be kept confidential. As always, we thank you in advance
for your participation. As an added incentive, ITIC and GFI are giving away
a free iPad and a free iPod to the survey respondent who provides the most
insightful response to the final essay question. So be sure to provide us
with your Email address along with your comment within the Essay question
response. Once the survey is finalized, we'll publish the Executive Summary
and survey highlights in this newsletter. To further show our appreciation,
anyone who completes the survey can get a complimentary copy of the Report
once it's published by sending an Email to Laura DiDio at:
ldi...@itic-corp.com<mailto:ldi...@itic-corp.com>.
Here's the survey link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XDQDZYD

Warm regards,