I'm really trying to paint a picture, and if I get a useful map, so much the
better.  Basic stuff that the net admin knew but never wrote down.  Like
what ip segments are printers, which are workstations.  How many printers
are there in the building.  How many servers, which ip maps to which
server.  I have lots of scattered data like the file server is at .60.
Okay, does it have a name?  What OS is it running?  Gobs of holes that I
could piece together given enough time, but time is expensive, so the more I
can gather automatically, the better everyone will be.

Bill