Their cup runneth over.

What's the app?  The problem is that if you require them for support, they
could deny you wirth any  config they don't like.  Hire about you put
together a virtual for this purpose, if you are unable to force the issue at
the higher levels of their organization.

You could also arrange for them to sport you in your preferred configuration
for up to 90 data to see if there are really problems with it.

Did you buy the app, our is this a pilot testing period?

-ASB: http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker

Sent from my Motorola Droid