From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 8:32 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Barracuda VoIP (Cudatel)

Anyone using Barracuda's "Cudatel" VoIP product?  Any comments about your
experiences you can share?

I went to a lunch and learn demo the other day and was very impressed with the
price and feature set .  For a small shop like $Work (single main site, < 10
remote users, < 50 extensions total) it's a very interesting proposition.  I've
also finally received management approval to move forward with selecting and
evaluating some possible solutions.  (Hooray!  The Norstar is still chugging
happily along, but...)

or send an email to