I had an entertaining experience some months ago when user support brought
me to a cluster of agent machines.  It seems there is a company that makes
key caps with various profane words, or the wildcard "#...@%$ !", to apply to
one's keyboard.

"Raper, Jonathan - Eagle" <jra...@eaglemds.com> wrote on 10/22/2010
09:24:43 AM: