From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 11:22 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Keyboard recommendation

I'm ordering the Logitech MK520 today.  It's one of the very few in
their current lineup that has things where I want it.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboard-mice-combos/devices/730
5

Some of these things are just plain weird!

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/keyboards/keyboard-mice-combos?WT.ac=bc|27
|7305

ASB (My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Cameron Cooper <ccoo...@aurico.com>