From: Sean Martin [mailto:seanmarti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 3:14 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Moving Page File on Exchange Server -- Anything to look out for?

I would think the only reason to keep a page file on the OS partition is if
you're concerned with capturing a memory dump. Other than that, as long as your
alternate disks are local to the server, and aren't a part of any type of RAID
other than RAID1, you should be ok.

- Sean
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Raper, Jonathan - Eagle