I have a file server with a share whose perms are as follows:

- CREATOR OWNER - Full Control (Apply onto: Subfolders and Files Only)
- Everyone - Create Folder/Append Data (Apply onto: This Folder Only)
- Everyone - List Folder/Read Data (Apply onto: This Folder Only)
- Everyone - Read Attributes (Apply onto: This Folder Only)
- Everyone - Traverse Folder/Execute File (Apply onto: This Folder Only)
- System - Full Control (Apply onto: This Folder, Subfolders and Files)
- Domain Admins - Full Control (Apply onto: This Folder, Subfolders and Files)

I use a GPP to create a folder (%username%) under the users context and as a
result I get a private folder I map to their home drive.
Problem now is that I have a service that runs as an admin on another server
that dumps files for the users into their home folders via unc but as its run
under this Admin context the user doesn't get access. Short of other
workarounds like a perms script, is there a tweak to the folder perms I can
make such that when a user creates his folder, items under inherit ownership
and don't retain? I'm not having much luck...

Thanks!
jlc