Probably a can of worms here but we have not done much virtualization but are
about to get into it more. It will be pretty simple virtualization, a couple of
big boxes running 4 or 5 virtualized servers each. No cluster failovers or
anything like that. We dabbled in VMWare before Hyper-V became mature but now I
need to pick one and run with it. I am leaning towards Hyper-V because it is
included with our license and so far has been pretty painless in testing. I
found VMWare to be confusing with all the different packages,
licensing...upgrades and all that. I suspect it provides far more flexibility
but not knowing what that flexibility really is concerns me.

So thought I would ask the knowledgeable masses here if I am missing anything
important.

TIA