From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 10:19 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Question on Granting service account read access to Domain
Controller Eventlogs

I had to do this a year or so ago.  It's not really too hard.  There is
a tool that I used to determine what the appropriate SDDL strings were.
If I can dig it up today, I'll pass it on.

ASB (My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 8:47 AM, Ziots, Edward <ezi...@lifespan.org>