Oh, and know that PDF viewing in browsers is broken if you install or deploy
Reader or Acrobat by MSI. You can disable this feature in the customization
tool, or apply the following registry tweaks to the transform file you
create. Windows 64bit will require a separate MST due to the path for
Program Files being different:

Reader x86:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\acrobat\DefaultIcon]

@="C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Reader 9.0\\Reader\\AcroRd32.exe\"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\acrobat\shell\open\command]

@="\"c:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Reader 9.0\\Reader\\AcroRd32.exe\" /u \"%1\""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Acrobat\Exe]

@="\"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Reader 9.0\\Reader\\AcroRd32.exe\""

Reader x64:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\acrobat\DefaultIcon]

@="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Adobe\\Reader 9.0\\Reader\\AcroRd32.exe\"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\acrobat\shell\open\command]

@="\"c:\\Program Files (x86)\\Adobe\\Reader 9.0\\Reader\\AcroRd32.exe\" /u
\"%1\""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Acrobat\Exe]

@="\"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Adobe\\Reader 9.0\\Reader\\AcroRd32.exe\""

Acrobat x86:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\acrobat\DefaultIcon]

@="C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Acrobat 9.0\\Acrobat\\Acrobat.exe\"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\acrobat\shell\open\command]

@="\"c:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Acrobat 9.0\\Acrobat\\Acrobat.exe\" /u
\"%1\""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Acrobat\Exe]

@="\"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Acrobat 9.0\\Acrobat\\Acrobat.exe\""

Acrobat x64:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\acrobat\DefaultIcon]

@="C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Adobe\\Acrobat 9.0\\Acrobat\\Acrobat.exe\"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\acrobat\shell\open\command]

@="\"c:\\Program Files (x86)\\Adobe\\Acrobat 9.0\\Acrobat\\Acrobat.exe\" /u
\"%1\""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Acrobat\Exe]

@="\"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Adobe\\Acrobat 9.0\\Acrobat\\Acrobat.exe\""

If you want my MST ping me offlist. I just removed what most people here
would complain about and applied the above registry tweaks. You can open it
in the customization tool and make adjustments still.

--
Mike Gill