I did that through the web interface, it was a bit kludgy at the time.  My
computer is in semi-storage at the minute otherwise I'd be able to check it
for you.  The forums can be very helpful, but can be hard to find what your
looking for at times.

I'll dig it up when I get a chance.

typed slowly on HTC Desire