From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 1:56 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Authentication

What's different about the machines where this isn't working?

Is the case of those passwords identical to what you think it should be?

What are they using for DNS?

ASB (My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Jim Dandy <jda...@asmail.ucdavis.edu>