Hi There,

We have a user with and XP machine, ho is having an unusual problem.

He has several mapped drives, and most of them work but one doesnt.

say it is f: on \\server\share

You double click on F: and it give an access denied error.

If you click start and run and enter \\server\share the folder opens.

So he has permissions to access the share, the other mapped drives he uses
all work fine, just this one doesnt.

It may be nothing but the drive letter also shows up in Windows as a folder
not a drive icon, where the rest of the mapped drives show up as drive
icons.

We have tried mapping to a different letter and get the same results.

Any one got any suggestions.

I have tried google and all I can find is UNC not working when mapped drives
are.

Thanks

Graeme

--
Good news everyone, you have just received and e-mail from me!