I've seen an increase in Yahoo-based spam in the past couple of months. All
being relayed off of Yahoo webmail servers around the world.

>From everything I have seen so far, it does imply a level of pwnage.  Each
has been a Yahoo user that has been the origin of spam to members
of their own contact list.

I hope thats not true for Bob, but I guess that will depend on if anyone
else in his contact list sees this as well.

--
ME2