From:   "Michael B. Smith" <mich...@smithcons.com>
To:     "NT System Admin Issues" <ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date:   11/04/2010 05:43 PM
Subject:        RE: MS reference for VSS

I don’t think either statement is true.

VSS appears to be disabled for all volumes and the default space reserved
in 10% on my servers.

Note: this all depends on what you mean by “enabled” and “disabled”. I’m
referring to automatic VSS copies being taken two or three times a day.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith
Consultant and Exchange MVP
http://TheEssentialExchange.com