What's everyone using for Event Log monitoring?

I have a situation where we have several production servers (mix of
2003/2008) that have had their local Administrators group membership
changed over the course of a few months.  Unfortunately, everyone but
the janitor has local admin rights to these systems.

I need to find a solution to centrally collect and alert on changes to
local group membership.  I can't keep up with manually checking the
event logs on 20+ servers every day.

I've used NetPro (now Quest) ChangeAuditor for Active Directory, but I'm
looking for something that will look after a decent number of member
servers.

Jim

Jim Holmgren
Manager of Server Engineering
XLHealth Corporation
The Warehouse at Camden Yards
351 West Camden Street, Suite 100
Baltimore, MD 21201
410.625.2200 (main)
443.524.8573 (direct)
443-506.2400 (cell)
www.xlhealth.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or protected
health information. Under the Federal Law (HIPAA), the intended recipient is
obligated to keep this information secure and confidential. Any disclosure to
third parties without authorization from the member of as permitted by law is
prohibited and punishable under Federal Law. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.

NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD: Este facsímile, incluyendo lo adjunto, es para el uso
exclusivo del destinatario(s) y puede contener información confidencial y/o
información protegida de salud. En virtud de la Ley Federal (HIPAA), el
destinatario tiene la obligación de mantener esta información segura y
confidencial. Cualquier divulgación a terceros sin la autorización de los
miembros de lo permitido por la ley está prohibido y penado en virtud de la Ley
Federal. Si usted no es el destinatario, por favor, póngase en contacto con el
remitente por teléfono y destruir todas las copias del mensaje original