Likewise 400 miles south on the I5 ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Heaton [mailto:jhea...@dfg.ca.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Terminal Server or VPN?

Bad weather event?  wow, the rivers would have to be really over the banks
for that to happen here in Sacramento.  No snow, no tornados, man we don't
get any of that fun stuff.

>>> David Lum <david....@nwea.org> 11/10/2010 2:31 PM >>>
PC's will be online during the day of the 17th, the org is taking this
opportunity to treat it as a "bad weather" event to simulate the weather
being too bad for 95% of the folks to get into the office.