From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 1:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Questions on the Application of Restricted Groups to Local
Groups on Servers, Workstations

Keep trying and don't give up that fight it will be worth the effort in
the long run as you know.

Jon

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Ziots, Edward <ezi...@lifespan.org>
wrote:

Thanks guys,

Reviewing it now and testing out the OU to start ripping and removing
the bloat in the local admins group, even though I lost my battle with
further restrictions of those groups, and following the least privilege
best practices.

Edward E. Ziots

CISSP, Network +, Security +

Network Engineer