Ahha found it.
I have it set to 30 and 90 days with the deletion box unchecked...
Am I in better shape now?

-----Original Message-----
From: itli...@imcu.com [mailto:itli...@imcu.com]
Posted At: Friday, November 12, 2010 3:50 PM
Posted To: itli...@imcu.com
Conversation: Exchange 2003 printing of users emails for HR.
Subject: RE: Exchange 2003 printing of users emails for HR.

I believe I turned Deleted items retention on per you guys'
recommendation.
I don't know how to check it and I don't know how to get the email if it
is retained???
Does that make sense?