I have a CSV file of computer accounts that I need to set to DISABLED in
AD, and move to a "Disabled" OU. My thinking is that I should probably
be able to do that with ADFIND and ADMOD.

But I have 2 questions:

1. The example has:

adfind -default -f "&(samaccounttype=805306368)(name=joe)"
useraccountcontrol -adcsv
          | admod -sc uacset:2

and I'm not sure why I would need to pass "useraccountcontrol" over to
ADMOD.

(in my case, since they are all computer accounts, I can use

adfind -default -f "&(objectcategory=computer)(name=-my-names-)"
useraccountcontrol

2. I should be able to disable and move, all in one ADMOD operation?

| admod -sc uacset:2 -move ou=DISABLED,dc=-etc-etc-etc

Thanks