From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 8:05 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Hide PSSHUTDOWN output

Anyone know how to hide PSSHUTDOWN output? I have a .CMD file that calls it
and sends username and password that  I don't want the person who invokes it
to see. I have tried the > NUL at the end but that doesn't work, and I
combed the switches for the tool and came up empty.

David Lum // SYSTEMS ENGINEER
NORTHWEST EVALUATION ASSOCIATION
(Desk) 971.222.1025 // (Cell) 503.267.9764