Folks,

We are moving to a new enterprise system here, and most staff need to be
trained on it.  This means we need space to accommodate large groups of people,
possibly simultaneously.  Our current training labs and various seminar rooms
won't be large enough.  My boss is thinking of renting trailers of some sort.
Anyone else have any suggestions?  We'd need the space for 5-7 months.  I was
thinking local schools (some have closed here but still operational otherwise).

Connectivity would be desired, although I can bring in routers/switches and
build a network if needed.

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528
Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.