Nope, single domain. But it looks like you can just set a reg key to publish
it's DNS record to multiple domains.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff793409.aspx

Scroll down to "Publishing to Multiple DNS Domains"

From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 11:16 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: MAK and MKS?

Do you use it in a multi-domain environment?

Jon
On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Kennedy, Jim
<kennedy...@elyriaschools.org<mailto:kennedy...@elyriaschools.org>> wrote:
KMS made my head explode setting it up. My problem was I made it far more
complicated in my head that it really is. It was worth it, much easier to
manage everything....tech's don't have to think about keys......so far no
issues after about 2 months on it. We activate Office 2010, 2008 R2 and Win 7
with it.