Size isn't the main factor here.  It's usually a need for redundancy across
multiple sites or circuits.

I worked in a location with <100 users (but ~175 servers) and we used BGP to
manage our site redundancy between two office locations.

*ASB *(My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
*Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...*
* *