From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 7:54 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Fake tax email

There's also a recent Facebook fake/phish email, verbiage along the lines of
you have notifications pending, but all the links actually go to

http:...//tabletsbargainsrxworld...net/

I added extra periods as I haven't been to the site with my sandbox yet to
see if it's a malware loader.  But the email graphically is a very good copy
of Facebook's communications

Erik Goldoff
IT  Consultant
Systems, Networks, & Security

'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '