No, we are having to use a microscope to read your font size.  I think your
font size choice is measured in microns instead of points.

Webster

From: Robert Jackson [mailto:r...@walkermartyn.co.uk]
Subject: RE: Windows 2003 Terminal Services & NLB

Are they bleedingJ

From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:mblackst...@gmail.com]

My eyes!!

From: Robert Jackson [mailto:r...@walkermartyn.co.uk]
Subject: Windows 2003 Terminal Services & NLB

We currently have a couple of identical Windows Server 2003 R2 (Std x64
Edition SP2) running Terminal Services for a customer. Due to the overall
and very sudden increase in the customer user base we are now finding we
want to potentially use the servers in a "cluster" environment to help cope
with the increased demand, in the short term.

So based on the server software outlined above, will we be able to configure
NLB across both servers without having to procure additional software? Is
NLB the right way to go to get the short term gains or are there other
options/configurations that could be implemented quickly.

My own wish is to use a VDI implementation to satisfy current and future
customer user requirements. This however is see as a medium to long term
solution to the problem we are currently facing.