For the last several years, I’ve been using the A4Tech Live Messenger Webcam
and Ustream.TV to Webcast charity events.  You can just share a URL to the
Ustream site and anyone can view the video/audio feed for as long as you
want to broadcast.

I see Amazon has this camera for around $20

http://www.amazon.com/A4TECH-Messenger-PK-720MJ-Notebook-Computer/dp/B001S2Z
NB0

but most any USB webcam works with UStream.tv ( and Ustream is free )

Erik Goldoff

IT  Consultant

Systems, Networks, & Security

'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '