www.blueridgecarpet.com :-) And I have nothing to do with the pricing...
that's between you and the sales rep. :-)

From: Steve Ens [mailto:stevey...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 4:51 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Stupid User Tricks

have you got a link to your website John?  BTW, there are discounts
available am I right?
On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 2:38 PM, John Aldrich <jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>
wrote:
Great! :-) We'd love to have your business... If you'll email me *off-list*
with your contact info, I'll put you in touch with our sales rep for your
area. :-)