LOL

We will give his talent free condoms and test them also. We already test a number of those kinds of actors and actresses, we're good like that.

James.

On 12/1/2010 6:16 PM, Jonathan Link wrote:
For talent only.

On Wednesday, December 1, 2010, Webster<carlwebs...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I thought Jacob’s company gave out the free condoms?  Webster From: James Kerr
[mailto:cluster...@gmail.com]
Subject: Re: Carpet In that spirit, if anyone needs a free HIV test in South Florida
or free condoms for that matter, email me offlist as I can hook you up. ;-)
James----- Original Message ----- From: John
Aldrich<jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com>  Subject: Carpet I’ll throw this out
since I’ve had a couple questions about our carpet… we sell carpet world-wide. J If
any of you are interested in our carpet, you can email me **off-list**  and I can put
you in touch with a sales rep or just go to our website and fill out the form and
we’ll have someone get back with you. J
         ~<http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>   ~

~<http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>   ~