        From: Bill Songstad [mailto:bsongs...@gmail.com]
        Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 5:32 PM
        To: NT System Admin Issues
        Subject: OT: integra telecom support in Seattle Portland

        I'm evaluating a new service provider to install a phone system
in Seattle and our branch office in Portland Oregon.  Does anyone have
experience with Integra Telecom in the Northwest?  Their pricing is
pretty good, but their competitors, predictably, say their service is
shoddy. So I've learned not to trust salespeople when they are in a
dogfight over your business, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone had
any real-world experience with this company.  I'm trying to save money,
but not I don't want to buy a cheap headache.

        Thanks for any thoughts,

        -Bill

        ~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog!
~