No policy against it here, but I'm not that into decorating anyway.
 Besides, the other guys I work closely with are JW's and they wouldn't
participate.  I don't worry about offending anyone - I play Christmas music
at my cubicle anyway.

Roger Wright
___

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos: what
you do today might burn your butt tomorrow.