Christians are so persecuted, aren't they?...

<soapbox>
For the record, I'm Christian, and Christmas disgusts me.  I think a big
part of the lack of respect we get from the middle east is due to our
willingness to bastardize our religious beliefs.

Its a great way to learn to lie, deceive, and make the act become second
nature to your routine.  Lie to your Children for the sake capitalism.
</>

I know not everyone bastardizes Christmas from the spiritual/religious
aspects of it - but many many do.  Yet we still promote it as if it doesn't
matter to us (Christians) - but it should.

Its a mockery.

--
ME2