For those using VDI, how is the bandwidth usage?  We were looking at it briefly
for some remote users, but our concern is the bandwidth, and how many users we
could effectively provide services to at the same time.

>>> Cameron Cooper <ccoo...@aurico.com> 12/8/2010 7:49 AM >>>
+1

We provide remote users with laptops or desktops, configure them in the
office with a VPN and TS RDP.  We're currently looking into VDI for
internal and remote users.

Cameron Cooper

Network Administrator | CompTIA A+ Certified

Aurico

Phone: 847-890-4021 | Fax: 847-255-1896

ccoo...@aurico.com | www.aurico.com