Where it said "Of course, the /s is redundant, but that's just insane", they
were actually talking about the acceleration....   J

From: Raper, Jonathan - Eagle [mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 8:50 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: CAD Workstation Spec

Jaw à floor.

Eyes à popped out of head...

"A sustained rate of 155,000 IOPS/s is generated by using forty 256GB TorqX
SSDs connected to five LSI SAS PCI-E controllers." Of course, the /s is
redundant, but that's just insane...

"The system is capable of making a duplicate copy of a "Blu-ray rip" on the
40-drive SSD array in a blistering fast 0.9 seconds. That's at least an 8GB
file copy in under a second."

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator
Eagle Physicians & Associates, PA