From: Raper, Jonathan - Eagle [mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 2:55 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Office decorations - Are they allowed for you?

Our PC Connection account rep sent us homemade chocolate chip cookies today
(second year in a row that she's done that), and I'm eating one right now...If
yours isn't doing the same, then you need to do one or all of the following:

 1.  give them grief
 2.  ask for a different account rep that bakes cookies
 3.  spend a TON of money with them like we did.

:)

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator
Eagle Physicians & Associates, PA
jra...@eaglemds.com<BLOCKED::mailto:%20jra...@eaglemds.com>
www.eaglemds.com<BLOCKED::http://www.eaglemds.com/>

NOTICE: Florida has a broad public records law. Most written communications to
or from this entity are public records that will be disclosed to the public and
the media upon request. E-mail communications may be subject to public
disclosure.