From: Erik Goldoff [mailto:egold...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 8:50 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: System Tool 2011 malware

I wonder the status of patching on his system, not just Microsoft but Adobe and
other applications.  I've seen a bit of these fake av type malware gems arrive
via suspected 'drive by' website visits, possibly from hitting flash/shockwave
vulnerabilities on linked animated advertisements.

Erik Goldoff
IT  Consultant
Systems, Networks, & Security

'  Security is an ongoing process, not a one time event ! '