From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 2:34 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: System Tool 2011 malware

I would recommend other tools for startup scanning.  I mean this with all
sincerity, compared to other tools you can scan your system with, SBS&D is a
waste of scanning time.  Its not top of the food chain anymore.  Also,
Tea-Timer (if utilized) is a major performance drag on your system, and its
not even a system service.  Ultimately, the "security" you get from SBS&D
should not be trusted.

I think that autoruns would be a better tool for startup inspection - Its
fast and well organized.  A simple script can quickly open the hosts file
for you on any system. Scripts could also automate basic inspecting of the
hosts file contents being altered.

--
ME2

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:21 AM, John Aldrich