With so many web-based apps to support, I can't see the time and effort
being expended to test every possible situation against a new browser, even
if it was the proverbial mutt's nuts. With IE built-in, it's just far too
easy to rely on it for us.

On 16 December 2010 16:23, Angus Scott-Fleming <angu...@geoapps.com> wrote:

> Saw this online this morning:
>
> ============= Included Stuff Follows =============
> Google Chrome Gets Ready For Business -- InformationWeek
>
>    "On Wednesday, Google moved to sweeten the deal with the introduction of
>    few tools to simplify Chrome browser installation and management in the
>    enterprise. The company has created an MSI installer to allow businesses
>    to use common deployment tools to install Chrome for their users.
>
>    "Google has also added support for managed group policy through a set of
>    policies and templates that provide administrators with security and
>    privacy configuration options. And it has extended group policy support
>    Google Chrome Frame, a plug-in for Internet Explorer that hands Web page
>    rendering off to Chrome's engine without sacrificing the functionality
> of
>    Web sites and applications that require Internet Explorer."
>
> ============= Included Stuff Ends =============
> Seen here:
>
> http://www.informationweek.com/news/smb/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=228800651
>
> Chrome browser for business - Google Apps
> http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/business/chromebrowser.html
>
> Anybody here using this yet?

> --
> Angus Scott-Fleming
> GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona
> 1-520-290-5038
> Security Blog: http://geoapps.com/

> To manage subscriptions click here:

"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able
rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such
a question."