From: Carl Houseman [mailto:c.house...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 1:40 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook dropping connection after windows updates

I've tried to duplicate this and cannot.  Have OL 2007 connecting RPC/https
with NTLM auth to Exchange 2003 and patch 2412171 is installed.  What's
missing?  SPA is not for Exchange connections.  I don't have any Outlook
Connector COM add-in, AFICT, that's for Hotmail/Live mailboxes, not Exchange
servers.

Carl