All,

I've just set up a guest VLAN for $WORK with an SSID that has no key.
It does what it's supposed to do, but before I had set it up, I had to
pass around the key for the production SSID, and it's pretty much
spread through the user community.

I can't simply change the key on the SSID because company laptops, and
more importantly the wireless barcode scanners, would all need to be
changed at once, and that's not going to happen.

I've been looking, and I don't see how I can I set up a new SSID and
key on the WAPs for the production VLAN - it looks as if I have to set
up a new VLAN.

Am I correct, or am I missing something?

Kurt