On 12/15/2010 2:39 PM, Micheal Espinola Jr wrote:
> Is "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect."
> a result from all attempts at PSEXEC use on that system? How about
> locally? It could be an issue with the service itself.

I am (or was - I've given up on it, for the moment) getting that when
trying to use PSEXEC locally.  I am not trying to run a command on a
remote server at all. I wanted to use PSEXEC to run a program on the
local server as a different user which had elevated privileges (local
domain admin). I wanted to do this from a simple CMD script.