+1

I ran the latest straight form live.sysinternals.com and it exhibits the
behavior you mention...

-sc

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 3:29 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: TCPVCON v3.01

I haven't seen a v3.02 for this utility.

I just downloaded them again for verification.

ASB (My XeeSM Profile) <http://XeeSM.com/AndrewBaker>
Exploiting Technology for Business Advantage...

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Webster <carlwebs...@gmail.com> wrote:

I thought that was fixed in 3.02?

Webster

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Subject: TCPVCON v3.01

Has anyone noticed that the most recent version of TCPVCON from
SysInternals doesn't show port information any more?

No ":xxxxx"

Old response:   TCP, svchost.exe, 888, LISTENING, 0.0.0.0:135, 0.0.0.0:0

New response:  TCP, svchost.exe, 888, LISTENING, 0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0

I'm going to have to revert to the v2.54 edition...